? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Judge's Project

“Personal Judge Paragraph”
I think that my mom should be a judge because she has taught me a lot of life lessons on what to do and what not to do . Also I think she should be one because she is well educated and her mother taught her some stuff about the judicial system and other economical issues or events that occurred in a court of law or supreme court justice leader. These reasons are reasons why I think she would be a very good judge.

“Professional Judge Paragraph”
I think that “Big Ben”, Ben Roethlisburger, should be a judge because he is or leads my favorite football team who also won 6 super bowls and still is winning some games. Also I think he should be a judge because he is or should I say has a very good education and is playing in professional football. These reasons are why I think he would make a good judge.

“Actual Judge Paragraph”The Judge who is a current justice law firm is Judge John Roberts. The reason I picked him was because he recieved an A.B. from Harvard College in 1976 and a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 1979. Also because he is the chief justice of the supreme court. These reasons are why I think he is a good judge for the supreme court justice system.

0 comments: