? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Special Operations Forces

“Essay on Special Operations Forces”
By: Cole Decker
I am writing this essay on the special operations forces and how you can about enlisting into this particular position. In this essay I will name a few things you have to go about to become a special ops team member. I also will mention what is required of you to do while enlisted into it.
The Special Ops are a very hard position to enlist into because you have to go through a 17-week training course and you also have to go through a recruiting process. One of the ways to become special ops is to reach grade of E-4 in the army. Another reason is to achieve scores of 60 or higher while going through the obstacle courses at base camp.
I am also going to try and enlist into this position when I get out and will try my hardest to achieve the top scores in the special ops. Also I will try and complete the missions on time and to follow all the objectives that my staff sergeant gives me ahead of schedule or before briefing.

0 comments: