? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Upper Branch Family

“Paragraph for Upper Branch Families”

By: Cole D.

How can I show support, respect, and comfort for the Upper Big Branch Families in their time of mourning? I can show all these by writing letters, posting stuff on MySpace or face book, and I can try to tell them in all these things that “wounds heal but a broken heart only mends overtime, not instantly” and that they shouldn’t mourn for all the rest of their lives mourn now and try to cheer up and overcome the boundary of sorrow. Also I can try to tell them that everything will change for the best and won’t take turns for the worst. I can also show them respect by giving them encouraging support and to mind their space if they don’t want to be bothered in their time of mourning and also try to cheer them up after they would allow me to talk or help them in some way. Also I can try and lift their spirits by helping them with something or by comforting them over letters or in person.

0 comments: